3SA provides innovative and appropriate 24-hour care and support solutions to enable people with a disability to live in, and feel part of their community.
Our experienced staff, including our Specialist Behaviour and Quality Support teams, ensure that each and every client can enjoy a safe and rewarding lifestyle. We provide quality support services to people with a range of intellectual, physical and developmental disabilities to promote their wellbeing and ensure their individual needs are being met.
Our programs empower clients by providing:
- choice and decision making
- access to lifestyle and experiences commensurate with other members of the community
- a safe and secure environment in which to live
- access to appropriate skills, training or support
- access to services in their local communities
- access to general and specialist medical care and support services including day programs
- assistance to plan and access recreation, educational and vocational programs
The level of support provided to each client is determined on an individual basis to suit their needs and functional capacities. Our services are flexible and responsive, supporting client needs as they potentially increase (through deteriorating function) or decrease (through increased skills base) over time.
Our programs are designed to provide support to a range of people with disabilities including:
- those with an intellectual or physical disability who cannot remain at home due to changing support needs or care arrangements
- those seeking to live independently in the community with support
- those who have chosen to leave supported accommodation provided by another service or department
To find out more about programs available near you, choose your region below or call to discuss how we can help.