We’d love to hear your feedback.
At 3SA we want to hear about your experience and encourage you to contact us with your feedback and any recommendation on how we can improve. Your concerns are important to us and we would like to resolve any problems you may experience as quickly as possible. If you have a complaint, we will ensure that you are kept informed with each step of the process and you will have your own complaints officer allocated to you so that you will only need to deal with one person. To lodge your feedback simply send us an email, fill out the automated email form below, write to us or alternatively phone to speak directly with any staff member who can take your feedback.
Email: Feedback@3sa.com.au Postal: PO Box 793 Coolangatta QLD 4225 Phone: 1300900091 Fax: 07 5536 1691
You will receive an acknowledgement letter within 5 days. This letter will:
- Re-state your comments to ensure 3SA understands your complaint
- Give the name and contact details of the person who is managing your complaint
- State the time and the steps the person will take to deal with your concerns
If you are not happy with the way we have managed your complaint or the outcome, we encourage you to contact any of the Advocacy options listed below. We thank you in advance for the opportunity to manage your complaint and believe that working together to resolve the matter will help 3SA improve our services, not only to you but to all our clients. Please feel free to read the 3SA Complaints Policy by clicking on this link.
- For Community Housing tenants there are other avenues appeals, please click here for further information.
- Advocacy and Ombudsman’s Offices
- Ability Inc. Disability Services & Support Organisation Phone:(02) 6628 8188
- Disability Advocacy NSW Phone: (02) 4927 0111 1300 365 085
- NSW Ombudsman Phone: 02 9286 1000 Toll free (outside Sydney metro): 1800 451 524
- Queensland Advocacy Incorporated Phone:(07) 3844 4200
- Queensland Ombudsman Telephone 07 3005 7000 Freecall 1800 068 908 (outside Brisbane)
- NSW Civil and Administrative tribunal (NCAT) – Click here
- QLD Civil and Administrative tribunal (QCAT) – Click here
- Housing Appeals Committee (HAC) – Click here
- NSW Registrar of Community Housing Phone 1800330940, email firstname.lastname@example.org