To access the services of a Support Coordinator, you need to ensure that you identify your personal need for support coordination funding when you meet with the NDIS to discuss your plan.
Third Sector’s Support Coordination team will reduce the pressure on you to coordinate all your support needs. Your dedicated Support Consultant will assist you to achieve your goals by:
- Identifying the services that will meet your unique needs as outlined in your NDIS Plan.
- Overseeing and coordinating service providers and support
- Liaising with Government, NDIA and agencies on your behalf
- Negotiating the manner and timing of supports, including service agreements
- Facilitating information sharing between providers
- Obtaining quotes for services
- Linking you in with your local community
- Working with you to develop skills, capacity and resilience
- Responding to a crisis that may require changes to your services and NDIS plan